Obtainable 2018 Author Goals
I think that it’s important to have goals. Things that you, yourself wish to accomplish. With the new year coming, we always make goals we don’t stick to. Resolutions never completed, tossed away within two weeks! I don’t want to do that. I don’t want to give myself some unrealistic expectation. So instead of a few months, I’m giving myself a full year to complete my list!
Normally, I’d have a set of goals around my weight, cooking better, doing something arbitrary that I try to do every year but this year is different. This year, I have a career in the making. A big life change.
So here are my totally obtainable goals for 2018.
- I want to publish two books.
- To be featured on 5 blogs. Whether book tours or reviews.
- To do a podcast interview! Would be SO cool!
- I would like to make an income of at least 1000$ by the end of the year.
- Rank top 10 in my category at least once.
- Have my book in 5 libraries across the USA
I am sure that I’ll be adding more goals to this list. I know that the stronger I become in my career, the more I’m going to want for myself. But I hope that at the very least, I can get two books out this year!